Charlton Athletic vs Wigan 27 October

Hi Dear Football FANS

When:27 October

Where:The Valley

Kick-off Time:15:00

Wigan Athletic are looking to bring their European form to the Championship Leauge when they face Charlton at the Valley on Sunday.

The Latics are unbeaten in three Europa League game this season, having extended their perfect start with a one-one draw against Rubin on Thursday.

On-loan midfielder player  Powell goals his 3 goal in two European Leauge outings in that game, and is emerging as a important man for Coyle's men.

But the Manchester United youngster insists he still has more to give - especially in the Championship Leauge

"My overall assessment of my time with Wigan Athletic would be average so far - I have had a couple of perfect games, a couple of hate ones and a couple that have been all right," he said.

"I'm still getting my fitness back and I need to get my sharpness. I have come on loan to get matches and I'm happy to be doing that and contributing to the team.

"I have managed to get my goals in Europe rather than the league and I think I need to start scoring in the league because we are not getting the ponit we need.

"However, helps me especially considering United are in Europe Leauge.

"Hopefully I will get back to United playing in Europe. Everyone wants to play in Europe, whether it's the Europa League or Champions League."

Good Luck

Contact